4/16/10

Vibes and Stuff


(HIP HOP/SOUL/FUNK)

Alright folks. The time has come. Spring is officially in the air.

If you've been following this blog for awhile, you'll realize that I'm extremely responsive to the weather and it has big implications on not only my mood, but also the music I'm listening to. Yesterday, I had my last class of the semester, had a good time chilling with some friends, and of course, I enjoyed the gorgeous weather. This is one of my favorite times of the year, because I know I got the longest period of warmth ahead of me (which is big in Calgary), and things start turning green.

So, if I'm feeling on top of the world like this, theres gotta be some music that goes along with it. Well, my homie Pete (DJ Staypuft) did the work for me on this one and put me through to this mix by DJ Y Not that perfectly sums up the feeling thats bubbling up inside me. It's a mix for straight vibing and enjoying the moment that you're in. So light one, turn this up real loud, and enjoy the turning of the seasons everybody.

Download, listen, love...

DJ Y Not - Lazy Afternoon VI

(D/L link + tracklisting available inside)

No comments:

Post a Comment